Today I clock 23 and I am eternally grateful to God for a fruitful year that past and an even greater year beginning. I want to share 23 lessons I have learnt in life. Feel free to add yours especially if you are older and have some words of wisdom to share.
1. Always be thankful to God even if you feel there are no reasons to be thankful, thank Him regardless.
2. Keep company of only great minds. People of like minds.
3. You can’t carry the weight of the world, you’ve only got 2 hands! Give it over to Him who sits enthrone in the heavens and the earth remains His footstool.
5. Serve God in the days of your youth for a time will come when you are all wrinkled and grey wishing you did better. 6. Leave a great legacy everywhere, let people remember you for the good things you have done and your great integrity.
7. Do not hesitate to say “NO” to people, activities and characters that add no value whatsoever to your life. 8. Seek to learn from people who are older and know better than you do, it may save you from a lot of mistakes.
9. Avoid unnecessary confrontation. Don’t fight or exchange words with anyone even if you are accused wrongly. If they will not settle the issue amicably walk away or walk them out!
12. Cut off all branches, people and activities that bear no fruit in your life and don’t feel bad about it.
13. If you fail, do not be afraid to try again.
14. Do not compare yourself with anyone, if they do compete with you; let them be just remember that life is a race but not a competition! 15. People come into your life at different seasons for different reasons. When they leave don’t take it personal, kiss them goodbye their job is done!
16. Give a lot, don’t expect so much.
17. That they smile at you doesn’t mean you are friends, careful how much you let them in.
18. It is easier to let go of pain if you imagine an apology you may never get, forgive and let it go! 19. You can’t change what happened in the past but you have authority over the future. Grab it and shape it whichever way you want.
20. Everyone doesn’t have to like you, some people will be mean and hateful for no just cause, ignore them. Some people are frustration on legs! Don’t take it personal.
21. Appreciate people, give good compliments, job well done, they go a long way, longer than you think. 22. Today you didn’t wake up in a morgue, anything other than that means there is life so smile and be merry 🙂
23. This life is like a parade ground, for at the shout of “about turn!” the person behind you becomes the person ahead of you. Treat all people equally with great respect! What I am wearing: Tulle skirt: Here more options Here, Top: Here, Bunny ears: Here, Watch: Here, Shoes: Here, love this Here, Flower: Waitrose, I love this options Here, Lipstick: Loved up by sleek Here. Let me use this medium to wish happy birthdays to Ruth (31/07), Ubong (2/08), Prince (13/08) and Gilbert (16/08), A blessed year to us all. xoxo Miss Kay.